The course will be held at Taylor Seminary in Edmonton, AB. Live, satellite sites will be considered when a minimum of 10 students sign up from an agreed upon location.
Unit 1 October 5, 2019
Unit 2 February 1, 2020
Unit 3 April 25, 2020
Unit 4 October 3, 2020
Unit 5 January 23, 2021
Unit 6 April 24, 2021
REGISTER NOW to ensure that the school is viable for the fall session.
A minimum number of students is required to proceed with the course.
Course Tuition – $750.00 *
That’s only $125 per course!
The SWM Program includes professional instruction, a dedicated life coach, and academic support – all for the cost of just one seminary course!
Scholarships will be available for students who demonstrate a need for assistance
*Late Registration $900 (after September 22, 2019)
Do you know someone who would benefit from enrolling in the School of Women in Ministry? We’ll give you a $50 CREDIT on your registration fee for every referral that results in a new registration. Contact our registrar, Chris Newton, to register your referral. ( Click to email. )
Please inform your referral that you are applying for the credit as they will be asked who referred them to the School. There is no limit to the number of referral credits you may apply for.
Your Tuition Includes –
6 full days of instruction (6 units/12 classes)
A dedicated Professional Christian Life Coach
Evaluation and feedback on Personal Growth assignments
2 coffee breaks and lunch for each day of instruction
Your tuition does not include –
* Textbooks. The School of Women in Ministry is a not-for-profit organization and will be looking to pass on as many savings to you as possible. Many of the materials required for the course can be purchased at discount prices.
* Travel and accommodation
To view the complete Student Handbook, click here: HANDBOOK 2019
Click here to register: REGISTRATION
* Please note – In order to complete your registration, you will need to upload an essay that includes:
– your faith journey
– why you want to be involved in the School of Women in Ministry
– areas of growth you hope to achieve by completing this program
– your home church and denominational affiliation (if applicable)
A non-refundable registration fee of $25 must be processed with the treasurer before your registration is complete. At that time, you can establish which of the following payment options you wish to use:
- Full payment upon acceptance of your application
- Four installment payments upon acceptance of your application
*Note: payments are due Sept. 23/19, Jan. 23/20, May 23/20 & Sept. 23/20